Social Media or Social Disaster?

You know social apps such as Instagram and Twitter,where you upload a pic,share a moment e.t.c. Yea,these are killing people.Have you noticed how ADDICTED humanity is?I've noticed people in cafeterias who are in a group of friends and they constantly check their phone or the whole group of friends will be on Instagram or Snapchat and taking pics and chatting with other people.
That irritates me.We are socialble ONLY when it comes to chat with people from an internet website rather than in personal.This face-to-face has changed to screen-to-screen.Public relations are gone and only internet relations exist.If you don't have a lot of followers then you are out of the group.I you don't post a provocative picture then you're out of the group.If you don't wear makeup then you're out of the group. Well you know what 
Screw the group.A group of what? Of same people? Of losers who try their best to be something their not? To change their image just to be accepted? NO
I'm sick of watching fit girls do their work out and make me feel bad about my body.I'm sick of watching fake smiles.I'm sick of douchebags who are afraid to ask you out in person.I'm sick of people using a fake account and make you feel good for no reason.
You know,my mum always says "Why don't you do this diet that I got recently?" or "Why don't you go more often to the gym like your friend did?" or "Why don't you go out more like the people in your age do?" and I reply always saying "Because I'm me!"
I don't like my size,I really don't but I feel confortable.I prefer being me than someone else.
Social Media want us to change and be the same.



You want to see the truth?
We focus on how we look rather on how we think and feel.We prefer be acceptable than truly loved.

We constantly stare a screen.We hate school,we'd rather die than read a book.So we stare  screen for hours and hours and hours.
Why you think DEPRESSION is most common among teenagers? They fail to school,they don't have real friends,they rather put effort in their appearance than in lessons.

Don't be like this 



Let your phone down for a while and go out.Don't waste your life being braiwashed.Appreciate each day because you are alive,you have things other people don't.You are safe.Be the difference.


Besides that think of your FUTURE.You know that when you go for a job interview the employer searches information for his candidates and when he finds innapropriate or just pictures that shouldn't be taken,you don't get the job.Social media and journalist tend to lie or deform the truth.Well as a journalist I won't ever do that because it'll be my job to inform people and put them in the right direction.

That's all for today,I know a bit deep but what can I say.These kind of things get on my nerves. 
xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump's inauguration