Makeup Brands

When it comes to makeup,we girls have to use the best products but at the same time save money.We don't want to cry all the time because the mascara isn't good but we don't want to spend 20 dollars on nothing,right?  Here are some of the best makeup brands that girls who love makeup should definitely try it

AVON

Avon is an American company,internationally known for its products.It is ranked the fifth largest beauty company and second largest direct selling enterprise in the world.As you can see its products are really good.But not only it sells beauty cosmetics.It also sells perfumes,clothes and toys too.I honestly didn't know that.I know found out and I am definitely going to buy them cause I love its products.I have an eyeliner,a lip pencil and an eye pencil and they are by far the best I've ever had.

MAYBELLINE

An another American brand,you've seen maybelline on different vloggs that do makeup tutorials.Maybelline is especially from girls at age 16.The history of it is interesting.Williams,its founder,noticed that his older sister,Mabel,was applying a mixture of vaseline and coal dust to her eyelashes in order to give them a darker,fuller look.He then adapted it with a chemistry set.And that's it. Back when I was 15 years old I noticed my friend was using a Maybelline mascara and I asked her if I could try it.I was not a fan of makeup and still I'm not but that mascara,damn,it looked good on her.I mean her eyelashes grew extremely fast.

L'Oreal

L'Oreal is a French company headquartered in Paris.It has makeup products and bath products such as shampoo.I like the fact that it makes your hair glow.I used it when I dyed my hair blonde ombre and yeah I thin I can give a 4 out of 5 rate and that isn't because I wasn't fully satisfied but because my hair is not like the other.But it's a super cool product-brand.

NARS

Nars is another one of the most famous companies since its products are constantly used by vloggers such as Zoe Sugg and many other vloggers.It's a French brand and its actually a good one.I haven't used its products yet but I am sure they're really good.When I went on Hondos Center to buy a lipstick for my best friend,I tried a pink one by NARS and I thought it would suit her with her skin color.And indeed it did.

MAC

Mac is a Canadian brand and its cosmetics are with us since 1984.Its foundation is the most famous product.But also its lipsticks and lip gloss  are very popular too.I definitely recommend it because it's one of my favourite brands.


THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS AND BEST BRANDS OF MAKEUP PRODUCTS.HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S TOPIC. :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog