LIFE HACKS :) 1) I hate it when I wear gloves in the winter and when somebody calls me or I want to play a game I can't touch it.So,if you hate this too I've got a good hack.When you wear gloves outside take with you one double or triple battery to touch it. 2) Now this one is for girlz .I f you're having a problem with your perfume not lasting throughout the day just put a bit of vaseline on the spot and then spray perfume. 3) Now I know a lot of us who have travelled alone or with company wanted a photo alone or with our company but was afraid to ask anyone in the street because of thieves.What you can do is just ask a person,if a woman even better,with children to capture you.It eliminates the possibilities for someone to rob you. 4) A good idea to keep some of your money when travelling is a lip balm tube in case you get robbed. 5) Dudes,if you want your headlights cleaner you should use toothpaste to clear up hazy car headlights. 6) Girl...
Comments
Post a Comment