Deciding where to apply is not easy.Especially if you are thinking of applying outside of your country (like me).I am going to show some of the best universities in specific countries such as Germany and UK. So this post is about universities in UK. ENGLAND: UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE Who doesn't want to be announced that he is accepted in the University of Cambridge.Don't deny it,I know you would freak out.This is a public collegiate research university in Cambridge,England.It is founded in 1209 (pretty old university),and given royal charter status by King Henry III (He was King of England,Lord of Ireland and Duke of Aquitain).It's the second-oldest university in England (I wonder which uni is first) in the English-speaking world and the world's fourth-oldest surviving universities.But enough wih Wikipedia.Let's look what does someone has to take in order to get in: To say it pretty simple,to get in by the best universities,you have to be good at everyth...
Comments
Post a Comment