Women struggles

So,sorry for having you guys waiting so long.It is just I am having exams this period of time so I won't be posting as much.


   So,us women struggle a lot in our life and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. For men life is so easy,they do not have to worry about what to wear,when they will shave their legs (well some of them at least).
Whereas we have a more complicated routine,and boys don't understand us sometimes.


1.

Yeah,yeah I know.So this is almost a weekly struggle for women.Before they go out on a date,go our with their friends etc.And I know most of us shave with razor ( I do it with electric razor,much more painful ) but hey we gotta keep clean thought.And whoops I  forgot my knees (Oh god)



2.
Yeap,that's right.Bikini wax.I swear that no man eveeer will feel this pain and understand us.And if you go on vacation well sorry dear but you'll have to feel the pain.But some don't want just the bikini but brazilian if theywant to spend their holidays with someone special.And yes it hurts like a motherfucker.


3.
Okay so basically,we want a bra in our size that it's not in our size.I see a lot of girls (including me) that when they go in a store they look fo a bra that is B but eventually take an A size cause they want their boobs to look uumm bigger let's say.


4.

We wanna wear skinny jeans so that we look skinny,buuut they don't fuckin fit.God help us


5.

When your crush doesn't like you back.Okay I know this isn't like a real struggle but some girls do struggle to draw their crushe's atterntion.It is just impossible,pffff


6.
Tanning.So we all want to lay under the sun or do solarium so we can get that golden tan. We want to get that color so we look llike Beyonce and Rihanna. And finally when we get that bronze color we wear white clothes.And that is it.We got even more browner (that's right,I made up a word :') )


7.
Hair styling seems to put a lot of effort.You got to have time and patience cause you ain't accomplish your hair style goal with the first try.And finally we look like dis:

Yeap,I look flawless!!!


8.
This is my worst struggle and I think yours too.You can't afford to get gel or shellac nails done so you do it by yourself.And then comes the catastrophe..Yaaaayyyy

9.

Conturing.Even if I don't wear makeup I know that you girls struggle with conturing You just gotta look perfect if you want that boy that  works in the store you mostly go,Right?


9.
Winged eyeliner is the thing most girls struggle to do.It is just impossible to perfect it in both eyes.Then you end up ruining both eyes and just stay home eating ice cream and watching The Notebook..


10.

And lastly,Time of the month.I think it speaks itself,doesn't it???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog