Confidence is the key





 So, I've noticed a lot of girls during May who are like 'Oh no what am I gonna do,I need to lose like about 10 pounds.....' or 'How am I going to impress guys in my bikini...' .Well Imma gonna tell ya'll something. Wether you are fat,short,slim,tall,with blue eyes or not you need to accept yourself as it is.Imagine this,all people on earth have the same body type .It would be worthless cause we will be the same  and would not differ from each other.Where is the point of being the same?  I know that there will be some people who are going to judge you,who are going to laugh with you but none of them are better than you.We are different, they indeed may have the perfect body but you have the character that the others may not have.That is what makes us different and special.You should love your body no matter what size you are.Don't be frustrated about how are you going to lose these pounds.I agree that physical exercise is good for your health but do it for you.Not for others.And doing a strict diet won't lead you anywhere.
This summer make the difference and decide to be yourself cause everyone else is taken
 Xoxo,Dee
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog