GOOD MORNING PEOPLE

TODAY IT'S MONDAY AND WE HAVE NNO SCHOOL.!!!!!!!

And today I've decided to show you some pics of breakfasts from all over the world and why not make them.It may be tasty (or nah) and easy (or nah) but it is surely new..



This is an INDI-AN (the I is white) breakfast.As we all see it contains dosa,chutney and sambar.I think we can find them in supermarkets.

Dosa --> half pancake half crepe (just mix the ingredients) made efrom sort of a butter.

Chutney --> sauce 

Sambar --> lentil-based vegetable stew or chowder based on a broth made with tamarind






Kenya though is a bit different (every country is different).They choose banana and any kind of fruit,I guess,flatbread and uji (cool name mates).

Flatbread -->This is obviously bread.I guess it's made with flour,of course, water and salt.

Uji -->I have no idea sorry Kenyan followers  (if you know let me a comment)



I think Brazil has the most interesting breakfast.




To all my British followers.I looooveee youuu.This breakfast to some may see like lunch for example Greeks.




Ful medames -->This is a dish of cooked fava beans served with vegetable oil cumin and other ingredients.



Sausages are Germans's favourite food.But who doesn't like sausages after all?


China has a small breakfast. I mean where I live we would eat three plates.And this is definitely an interesting breakfast.


Kind of a normal breakfast!


Okay I seriously expected this.I've seen like so many movies where people for breakfast eat pancakes (I love pancakes) and to me is a very normal thing because when my mum cooks pancakes she always cooks it in the morning.


My swedish followers I may say,we have the same breakfast.Here in Greece this breakfast is really common.


Tortillas and fried eggs for breakfast.What else you want in life?? 


Italy and Greece are so close that they share the exact same breakfast.


Pho -->Vietnamese noodle soup.I consists broth,rice,noodles,a few herbs nad meat,primarly made with beef or chicken.

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone.Hope you have great holidays.Love ya 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog