Hello and wussap world.I hope you are fine wherever you are.My apologies (again) for not posting but as you know the usual things (school) and homework is eating all my free time.Now that I'm sick I have free time to write.So today's topic is pretty much the similar to the other pages's topics. DONALD TRUMP
All were shocked when results came positive for the runner-president and now official president of United States of America,Donald Trump.A victory for him but loss for not only Americans but for other countries too.So today dear friends I'm going to show you a bit more about this new president

1.He is a TV personality
Yep,except from a businessman he is an actor too.He was showed up on Home Alone,Horrorween,54,The little rascals (cute movie),The Fresh Prince of Bel-Ai and so on.
2.Trump Vodka
I know it's a bit strange but it's true,Mr Donald launched his own Dutch-made vodka back in 2007.


3.Three Wives
No comment on this

















4.Trump Palace
Well,what can we say? As a billioner he has his own palace on Palm Beach.

5.Twitter followers 😯
I don't know how or why but D.T has on average 67,000 new Twitter followers per month.
Yeah.......I really don't know how!!!

6,Too much of a real estate
He owned 14,000 apartments by the age of 27.Of 27!!!!!!!!!!!! .


The Apprentice
Not too much to say.Just that he earned 375,000 per show.!.!.!.!

Sorry for the very short post.Here is a shocked Trump (phrase taken 9GAG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog