Story Line

My story:
I was born in Athens,the capital city of Greece.Originally I am from Albania.My story is a bit different but I wanted to share it with you anyway.I was born a healthy baby and my parents were very happy for my birth.All was fine until the age of 3.I had a cat since I was born and I loved it so much.Its name was Jido ( my dad chose the name).It was a lovely cat with grey fur and green eyes.It would stay by my side 24 hours and never leave.One day that my parents were both home,I asked them if I could go on the balcony for a reason I do not remember.Our balcony had a quite narrow space.My cat got out also.The moment I would catch Jido so we could go inside,he jumped from my hands and fall to the ground.Our flat had a ground floor so he fell there.As I looked down and was panicked I quickly jumped too because I wanted to save my cat.But it didn't go well (of course) because I got seriously injured.I got my head cracked open so technically I had a head trauma.My parents got me quickly in the emergency room in a hospital that was not too far away from our house.The room was full of doctors that were trying their best to save me but I was put in coma.Doctors didn't know quite what to do.They were trying a lot,day after day to awake me but there were no results.Days pasts and even more people were waiting for me to awake.Cousins,aunts,uncles etc were in the hallway but they had to wait a lot.Weeks passed and my parents were crying and praying to God for me to be alright.Doctors still didn't know what else to do after they put everything to make me concious.One month passed and still nothing.It was like I didn't want to wake up.Doctors kept asking my parents If they wanted to end the surgery because doctors knew I wasn't going to wake up but my parents denied cause they had faith on me.They believed that their 3-year-old girl was strong enough to make it through.It was already two months and one week when a new doctor who had been in a good university in UK said he was going to save me.When my parents started to lose faith that doctor didn't.He got in the surgery room with belief for his skills and my strength.He used to tell me every single minute to not give up,to continue try because I was strong.And indeed I was.After 2 months and 2 weeks had already passed with me in coma I woke up.Everyone was delighful and most of them amazed.The doctor went out of the room and my parents got in but I didn't talk.I think I was going through a shock,I guess and didn't respond to any of the questions or gestures or anything that my parents and familiars would do.I felt like I was alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog